Green Mountain Pellet Grills
Green Mountain Grills - Black Friday Sale Now through December 15th
The founders of Green Mountain Grills began their BBQ-ing adventure when they discovered they loved grilling with wood pellets but when their grill didn’t measure up to their needs or expectations, they decided to build their own. Green Mountain Grills are now top of the line, best of the best but not the highest in price. They have based their goals on providing the highest quality grills, dry rubs, sauces and pellets so you can enjoy the best grilling experience at an affordable price. They are committed to offering you the best customer service experience in the industry and back their grills with a 3-year warranty.
The Green Mountain Grills Difference
Quality grill at an affordable price. Green Mountain Grills are packed with standard features that are typically options on most grills or not even offered. Every feature is designed for ease-of-use, convenience and most importantly, to create great tasting food.
Green Mountain Grills Standard Features for Prime & Choice Series
- Cooking temperatures from 150o to 500o F with 5o F setting increments
- Food Probe for safe temps. Choice Grill – Single Probe; Prime Grill – Dual Probes
- 13.5" Peaked Lid
- Stainless-Steel Cooking grates, grease tray and heat shield.
- 4 Wheels for portability with heavy-duty wheels and locking casters.
- High Heat Capability with temperature control in 5-degree increments from 150 to 500 degrees
- End-of-Cook Fan Mode to cool your grills down and exhaust most of the ash from the firebox for less frequent cleaning
- Keep Warm Mode maintains the grill at a low temperature until you’re ready to eat.
- Side Tray with stainless steel convenience hooks for easy tool accessibility
Green Mountain Grills Prime Wood-Fired Pellet Grills are designed with the backyard pitmaster in mind. Stronger, smarter and packed with innovative features and in 3 grill sizes – Davy Crockett, Daniel Boone & Jim Bowie. The Daniel Boone and Jim Bowie models are available with or without Wi-Fi. The Davy Crockett is a portable grill in the Prime Series perfectly sized for tailgating, hunting or camping.
Prime Grills feature (in addition to the standard features found on the Choice Series)
- 12V Capability – take your grill on the road to the hunting/fishing camp or tailgating at Tiger Stadium. The grill can be plugged into your vehicle’s lighter/charger, hooked to a car battery or battery box.
- AshVac System – Easily clean the base of the burn pot using the AshVac connector.
- External Heat Shield Adjuster customizes your heat distribution in the grill giving you the flexibility of maintaining even heat throughout the grill or cooking at slightly less temperature on one side.
- Wi-Fi Prime 12V Grills - Not only will you be able to monitor your grill from your phone or tablet, the Wi-Fi Prime grill brings even more convenience to the grill.
- Grill View Window – Keep an eye on your food with the upgraded grill lid that lets you see inside the grill without lifting the lid (Wi-Fi models only)
- Pellet View Window – Quickly check the status of the fuel supply with one glance. Especially helpful during those long slow cooks
- Front & Bottom Shelves for additional storage and prep space and wider durable leg support. (Wi-Fi Models only)
- Oversized All-Terrain Heavy-Duty Wheels with front locking casters for easier portability (Jim Bowie and Daniel Boone models only)
- Dual Meat Probes
- Bottle Opener on front of pellet view hopper (Wi-Fi models only)
- Pellet Fuel Management Technology with proprietary algorithms to control the fuel and oxygen supply to the firebox and maintain the set temperature. Less waste means lower pellet costs! Now you can get up to 40 hours of cook time from a single hopper.
Take the Davy Crockett Portable Pellet Grill where you want. Hunting, camping, fishing, tailgating or keep it at home. It may be compact but you'll experience maximum flavor! The 8" peaked stainless steel lid provides plenty of room for standing chickens or racks of ribs and the 219 SQ inches of surface grilling area is more than enough room to feed a crowd. Best of all, it includes the Wi-Fi controller so you can monitor the cooking from your phone and enjoy the party or head out on the trail. At only 57 LBS, it's easy to carry with the EZ Fold and Carry Legs. Tote bags are also available!
Download our Green Mountain Grills Model Comparison Chart
Green Mountain Grills backs their grills with best-in-class service and warranty. 3-Year Warranty
Visit our store to learn more about the Green Mountain Pellet Grills and Accessories!
See the Green Mountain Grill in action!